âMaterial: Tin-Plated Zinc + ABS
âSize: ACN Low-Profile
Total Length: 16cm
Cable Length: 14.6cm
Fuse Holder: 2.1 X 1.45 X 1.2cm
Low-Profile Fuse Holder X 5Pcs
Micro Blade Fuse X 6Pcs
Wire Ties X 5Pcs
Fuse Puller X 1Pcs
Car Blade Fuse Replacement Steps:
1. Disconnect Power Source.
2. Check the fuse boxes.
3. Find and remove the blown fuse.
4. Select a same size, a same amperage of the fuse to replace it.
5. Install fuse holder with the newly added fuse installed, back into the fuse block.
6. Reconnect power source, Turn on Ignition to test new accessory for proper operation.
7. If the accessory does not operate, turn the fuse holder 180 degrees and reinsert into the fuse block. Retest again.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
âIf the goods are defective or have other problems, please feel free to contact us by email.
âWe will respond quickly to your questions.
âWe will do our best to meet your needs.
âWe can give you 100% money back if you are not satisfied with our products.
âWe strive to offer you only the highest quality products and the best service, your satisfaction is our highest priority !!!