It was time to replace the rusted, dented and kinked hood of the Blazer. I found a new reproduction hood that i took to the body shop for paint and then mounted it on the car. It looks great and a big difference when compared to the old hood. Looks like a complete other car.
I also had problems with the door hinges. They had a lot of play. It was so bad the door would not close and open like it should. I found some repair bushes with new pins. Readjusted the door and striker pin and that solved all the problems.
The interior need some work to. I painted the interior trim and reupholsterd the roof liner. The old one was sagging and looks like rubbish.